Comerica Bank Opens the Doors to its ‘Banking Center of the Future’ Prototype in Maricopa County
First new-build of its kind in the markets Comerica serves, high-tech banking center boasts new layout, Interactive Teller Machines, technology bar and more
Apr 6, 2015
We believe our customers will benefit from a combination of higher technology and higher personal service and attention, which further demonstrate our commitment to the market and our relationship approach to banking.
Phoenix, AZ – Comerica Bank today announced the opening of its newest banking center, the high-tech prototype at 75th and Thunderbird in Peoria, Arizona, a close suburb of Phoenix. Its 19th office in the Arizona market, and the first new-build of its kind in the markets Comerica serves, the “banking center of the future” features a new, progressive design and an array of technology and sustainability features that represent a multi-million dollar investment in the bank’s Arizona operations.
The manager of Comerica’s 75th and Thunderbird full-service banking center, located at 7525 West Thunderbird Road, Peoria, Arizona, 85381, is Kevin Lira, a seven-year bank veteran.
Among the many new building and technology features are:
- Interactive Teller Machines, which feature secure video conferencing with a banker who can assist with transactions and account questions
- Technology bar containing tablets and smartphones for demonstrations and training on the use of Comerica’s mobile banking products
- Teller Cash Recycler pod, which replaces traditional teller stations and cash drawers and make counting, adding or dispensing cash more secure and efficient, allowing Comerica personal bankers to spend more time with clients
- Self-tinting glass on exterior floor-to-ceiling walls, which creates greater energy savings and efficiencies
- Digital marketing wall, which streams news, stock tickers and marketing graphics, doubling as brand signage at night as seen through the storefront floor-to-ceiling windows
- Collaboration rooms, which can be quickly converted from individual office spaces to private conference rooms for meetings and customer presentations
“It is very fitting to host Comerica’s ‘banking center of the future’ in a region where entrepreneurial spirit and the hi-tech sector greatly benefit the local economy,” said Annette Musa, Comerica’s Arizona market president. “We believe our customers will benefit from a combination of higher technology and higher personal service and attention, which further demonstrate our commitment to the market and our relationship approach to banking.”
Gary Shaffer, Comerica’s senior vice president and retail regional manager for Arizona added, “The new technology will allow us to change the way we process in-office transactions, allowing our bankers to focus on what matters most – serving as trusted advisors to our clients, and doing business more efficiently and with a higher personal touch.”
About Comerica Bank
Comerica Bank is a subsidiary of Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA), a financial services company strategically aligned by three business segments: the Business Bank, the Retail Bank and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships and helping people and businesses be successful. Comerica Bank serves as the namesake for Phoenix’s premier entertainment venue, Comerica Theatre, and operates 19 full-service banking centers throughout the Phoenix-Scottsdale area. In addition to Arizona, Comerica Bank locations can be found in its headquarters state of Texas, as well as in California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $69.2 billion at December 31, 2014. To find us on Facebook, please visit www.facebook.com/ComericaCares. Follow Comerica on Twitter at @ComericaCares and follow Comerica Chief Economist Robert Dye on Twitter at @Comerica_Econ.
For further information: Kyle Tarrance 214.462.6669 firstname.lastname@example.org