Comerica Listed on the 2013 FTSE4Good® Index
FTSE Group confirms that Comerica Bank has been independently assessed according to the FTSE4Good® criteria, and has satisfied the requirements to become a constituent of the FTSE4Good® Index Series. Created by the global index company FTSE Group, FTSE4Good® is an equity index series that is designed to facilitate investment in companies that meet globally recognised corporate responsibility standards. Companies in the FTSE4Good® Index Series have met stringent social and environmental criteria, and are positioned to capitalise on the benefits of responsible business practice.
NOTE: External recognition of Comerica's sustainability achievements since the launch of our program in 2008 has included:
- Four consecutive listings on the Carbon Disclosure Project’s “Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index” (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Five consecutive listings on the "FTSE4Good® Index" of socially responsible companies (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013);
- Three consecutive rankings among the top 100 U.S. companies identified as "Leaders" in the "Maplecroft Climate Innovation Leaders Index" (2009, 2010, 2012);
- Ranked 34th among all companies (and #1 among financial companies) in Corporate Knights Magazine’s Inaugural S&P 500 Clean Capitalism Ranking (2012); and
- Listed in the 2009,2010 and 2012 "Newsweek Green Rankings."
"FTSE®" and "FTSE4GOOD®" are trade marks of the London Stock Exchange Group companies.