Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Business Bank, The Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $71.6 billion at Dec. 31, 2017.
Fast Facts on Comerica:
- Among the 25 largest U.S. financial holding companies (as of 09/30/17)
- Located in seven of the 10 largest cities in the U.S.: Los Angeles, Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, and San Jose
- No. 3 pre-paid commercial card issuer
- 437 U.S. banking centers (as of 12/31/17)
- Highest concentration of C&I loans among the top 25 U.S. financial holding companies (as of 09/30/17)
- Among the DiversityInc® top 10 regional companies for diversity
Link to Senior Leadership Team Page
Link to Board of Directors Listing
Link to FAQs
To receive e-mail alerts of breaking Comerica news, go to comerica.mediaroom.com/index.php.
To find us on Facebook, please visit www.facebook.com/Comerica.
You can follow Comerica Chief Economist Robert Dye on Twitter at @Comerica_Econ.
For an overview of Comerica, view the Adobe®Acrobat® file below.