Comerica Commercial Cards Recognized by July 2012 Edition of The Nilson Report
Comerica Bank's commercial card products have again been recognized by The Nilson Report, a leading payment systems publication.
Comerica ranked #8 among the nation's 2011 top commercial card issuers, according to the July 2012 edition of The Nilson Report. Comerica also was ranked by the Carpinteria, California-based publication as the:
- 2nd largest issuer of pre-paid commercial cards;
- 4th largest issuer of fleet cards;
- 15th largest issuer of corporate cards;
- 15th largest issuer of purchasing cards; and
- 26th largest issuer of U.S. small business debit cards.
"The rankings underscore our strong commitment to commercial cards and continuing ability to manage a wide array of related products for our customers," said Bridgit Chayt, executive vice president and director of Treasury Management Services for Comerica. "With more than $9 billion in commercial card purchase volume, we are among the nation's largest commercial card issuers, attesting to our strong penetration of this highly competitive market."